Thursday, September 30, 2010

A Bit-O-Fun

So it has been crazy busy lately with school and work, but I always try to get a little fun in there somewhere. So just a few things over the past week that I thought you would enjoy.
First today I received a random text from a wrong number that said,
"I got her on the bus. Also grama gave her some zoloft so hopefully she'll be ok."
I don't know how you send that text to the wrong number but it made me laugh. I replied that I was glad she made it on the bus but I think they had the wrong number.
Second there is a new church being built in Lindon and they had a great sign outside so Carrie, Tiffany (Carrie's new roommate), and I took pictures of it.

On our way back I saw this giant spiral topped gazebo and we turned around. Turns out that there was some boutique thing going on. Now the place that this was happening was AMAZING and I didn't know if it was a park that I had just never been to or what, but I later found out that it was a yard that the owner built for his grand kids. It had a full playground with swings and slides. There were basketball and volleyball courts, as well as a trampoline that I took pleasure in jumping on. It also had a castle, a play house, and I'm sure there were things that I missed.

As I was wondering around from booth to booth I found the owner himself and asked what was located on the bottom floor of his house. He told me it was a private collection of art. He then told me that I could go inside and look at it. I was ecstatic, I love looking at art and it was AMAZING!

Later that night I went to get my laundry and I passed by the little stream that goes through my complex and I found the following...

The bubbles had formed a heart! I was super excited to show someone so I ran and grabbed Kasey and showed her. That's all.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

You have had some great fun. I am so confussed about the yard/park. It was a guys yard and he allows people to go and play in his yard. Where is this. And he let you into his house you are so crazy as well.

Heidi said...

Oh that sign is a crack up! I'm with Becca about that castle/park place. You're going to have to explain more in detail when I see you in like two weeks in Mexico! And the heart? I think it's a sign...