The last few days of summer are approaching and I've been trying to squeeze in every last bit of fun I can. Last Wednesday Carrie invited me to a demolition derby with her family. It was so much fun! Carrie decided she wanted a cowboy hat so of course they had me get one too, but I like it! There was some serious car smashing going on and it made me laugh at what we do for entertainment. 
Then Saturday was Kasey's birthday and we had a quiet little birthday party for her.
(Steven, Kasey, Amanda)
Last Friday I spent my afternoon with this little guy. (Asher-Kristin & Randy's little boy)
He is so funny! We played outside and ran around until it was about time for bed and then when you tell him it's time he doesn't cry about it, he just goes. Also he gives you a hug in the rocking chair before and it is adorable! This kid LOVES airplanes and helicopters.
Saturday I went to the temple with these lovely ladies. I miss them and it was good to see their faces.
Overall it was a pretty fun week and weekend. One more left before I start and you better believe that I'm going to do something fun. I'll blog about that when I get back.

1 comment:
Wow looks like you did have a fun weekend. It is good that you are so busy having fun. I miss you and can't wait to see you. Love you tons.
Post a Comment