Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Weekend Vacation

This past weekend I headed out for Arizona to go visit Heidi and her family.It was hot but it was beautiful. Heidi and I went out to the Mesa temple. I've been on the grounds so it was fun and very beautiful. Heidi was taking some one's pictures at the grounds so we went to check out some good spots.
(Heidi and I at the temple)
While there Heidi showed me some of the aprons that Lexi and made and suggested that we make me one. To be honest I have always wanted an apron. I don't really know why but I love them and it makes me feel more domestic.
Elijah pretty much sat by me the whole time. He was helping me pull out the pins and looking in all the sewing stuff trying to figure out what each thing did.
(Me sewing my apron. Of course it is purple... I just can't help it)
Elijah eating oatmeal. He is so funny and so cute!
Saturday we blew up the pool and played for a while
(Lexi, Elijah, Parker)
Spencer was staring out the window longingly wanting to join his siblings so I picked him up and dipped his toes in the water.
Saturday night we had a girls night. We went to Souper Salad which was delicious! Then we headed off to see the movie Ramona and Beezus. It was a GREAT movie. I highly recommend it.
(Lexi and I at the restaurant)
Sunday morning the kids were playing with play dough and made some fun creations.

(Spaghetti and meatballs, peperoni pizza, rolls, and and egg)
I headed out on Sunday and took some pictures withe little ones before I left.

(Elijah, Me, Parker)
(Me and Alexia)


(Me and baby Spencer)

It was so much fun. We went to lunch a few times and then just relaxed and did not want to come back to real life but I'm glad that I can visit my family and that they want me to come. Love you guys!

3 comments:

Brittany Perez said...

Fun! I missed you while you were gone.

Katie Wells said...

How fun. We can't wait for our turn with Aunt Melissa!!

Your hair is lookin' so cute!

Heidi said...

We want you back. Seriously. Why don't you live closer to us? We are already going through Melissa withdrawls. ;)