Thursday, February 18, 2010

Catch Up

Well I have lots to blog about. I haven't posted in a while so there are lots of picutres. First off, on Valentines Day Adrienne, Carrie, and I went and decorated Adrienne's brother's house as a suprise for his wife. It was fun and I think we did a pretty good job. We had rose petals, chocolate covevered strawberries and other fun things. The night before our stake had a Valentines dance. It was a lot of fun and they did a really great job with it. We had catered dinner and then danced all night.
On February 10th it was Lyndsey's birthday so we rounded up the old roommates to have dinner. It was a lot of fun to get with everyone again. Also Lyndsey is engaged and I'm so excited for her!
(Carrie, Lyndsey, Aubrey, Me, Ashley)


A week before that was my birthday and I went out with my roommates and some friends from work. It was a lot of fun.


(Me, Carrie, Adrienne, Cassie)
(Mary, Angilyn)

Sometimes I like to pick on my roommates and wrestle or tickle them, just because I need to get it out of my system. Well the other night I was picking on pretty much all of them and then they all decided to gang up on me.
I was holding my own though and they were unable to make their move.


The end result

Also sometimes I'm just a little crazy. Here I am rocking Carrie to sleep. Yesterday Adrienne asked me if I play with two year olds all day. I told her no but I would like to. Also a little while back we had a dessert night with a few different apartments and this was the result. It was good.
Overall I've been having lots of fun and working hard too.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

so fun! you and your roommates are adorable!

Heidi said...

Dessert night looks yummy! You've been busy. I love that you take pictures of everything. Want to trade lives for a minute?

Heidi said...

PS Sometimes I rock Darren or wrestle him to the ground too. Gotta get it out of my system as well.