Monday, February 8, 2010

Funeral

This past weekend I went down to Hanskville, Ut to go to the funeral of my Grandma Wells. It was a really good funeral and it was so good to see family that I haven't seen in years. I will sure miss her but I know that she is where she has wanted to be for 16 years. Just a few pictures from the day.
Apparently he was doing something he wasn't supposed to. His parents think that he acutally might like the corner. Funny kid.
These two are such cuties and pretty good friends just had to get a picture of them in their handsome attire.


I also wanted to show Kurstyn's missing tooth. So so cute.
All of the grandsons were palbears.

I thought the casket was very pretty and the headstone is too.


Dortha Pearl Prettyman Wells, Aug 5 1920-Jan 2010

3 comments:

Heidi said...

It was a nice (and fast) weekend. As always, it was fabulous to see you if only for a few hours. I love you babes!

Sheleeha said...

Oh babe I had no idea that she had passed away... But she is definitely happy now :) I love you girl, and I would love to talk to you soon, if I don't throw my phone in the lake for not working before then... LOVE YOU

Rebecca said...

I am glad you got some good pictures. I wish I would have been able to go. Take care grandma Wells.