Last night I went visiting teaching and when I came home I went back to my room and found this on my bed...
My roommate knows who it was but she swore not to tell. I have an idea but it doesn't really matter. I thought it was so so so sweet. When I saw it and started to read some of the hearts I got teary eyed. Some of the hearts say, "We love your voice (but we would even if it sounded like a cow.)", "We love New Mexico because it gave us you", "We love how your eyes light up when you smile, and how you smile so often." It was the sweetest thing ever. Whoever did this thank you, thank you so so so much for making me feel WONDERFUL!

5 comments:
That is super cool. You are one great girl! I miss ya. Also I wanted to say I lost your email address, and I'm making my blog private so I will need it so you can still look at mine. If you'll let me know it asap that would be great. Love ya girl. You can email me @ alispaz7@gmail.com
wow miss someone wants to be your valentine! wink wink
How sweet Missy!
That is so sweet babes. Wonder who it was... hmmmm....
Thanks for the comment! I remember when you and your sweet mom came over and saw Tess for the first time ;) Now Look how much you have accomplished in 3 years! Glad you are doing well, having fun and always moving in the right direction! Love ya
Post a Comment