Friday, February 5, 2010

The New Shanghai Circus

The other day I was walking throughout the performing arts building and saw an add for the New Shanghai Circus. It looked really fun and so I decided as a birthday present to me I would buy a ticket. I couldn't get a hold of my roommate and so I bought my self a ticket and went. It was so so so amazing. They were doing things that were so hard but to them was as easy as walking.
Afterward they came out and stood to take pictures and sign things. This is when I realized how little they were. The girl on my right did a tight rope act that was so good.

It was so so good and I'm glad I went even if it was by myself. An older couple sat by me and the husband asked where my date was. I told him that it was my birthday yesterday and that this was a birthday present to myself. If you want to see a little bit of what they do check it out here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUH2uuu4Yl8

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I watched the clip on youtube. It does look really cool. How fun that you got to go. Was it expensive? I wish I were there I would of come with you any day. When I come and visit you lets make plans to go and see a play or something like this that may be going on at the University.

Heidi said...

How fun. I did this too when I was in Rexburg. I loved it!