Friday, February 26, 2010

Rule #1


RULE #1 Lock the bathroom door

RULE #2 Lock the bathroom door

RULE # 3 Check that you locked the bathroom door

Yesterday I was on my way from work to class. I went into the single bathroom (because there is more room compared to the tiny stalls, to change my clothes). Well as I was stripped down with nothing but underwear on I hear the door open. Now at this point I don't know what to do. It could be a girl a boy, so I just try to cover up as much as possible, but I fail to realize that there is a mirror on the opposite wall that you could see me through the smallest crack of the door. So needless to say someone (almost 99.9% sure it was a female) may have seen me because I didn't follow the three simple rules above. So embarrassed!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

hahaha! try being the person who opened the door to THAT surprise! you poor thing, how embarrassing.

Rebecca said...

That is so embarrassing. I agree with your friend L. Being the person who sees is embarrassing as well.

Katie Wells said...

Ooooops!! Good thing you're one hot mama in your undies!!

Heidi said...

Hopefully it WAS a girl. I totally walked into the mens restroom the other day at Walmart. Two guys at the urinals. Soooo embarrassing. If it was a guy...well then...you just made his day!

Amanda said...

OH Missy! You had me rolling on the floor laughing at this. Just because something like this would only happen to you! Embarrasing, yes.......but at least we all get a good giggle out of it right?