So some of you may have already had some kind of recognition about Relief Societies birthday.
Well the next few posts are pretty much going to explain how AWESOME my counselors and secretary are.
For the birthday we had a little birthday party with lasagna and cake. It was actually really fun. One of the girls in the ward gave a great message about RS and how much we can learn and grow from it.
We also had a short video with girls in the ward explaining why they liked RS. It was so great. My enrichment counselor (Lisa) is so AMAZING. I mean I don't ever really check up on her to see how things are going because I know that it is going to get done and that it is going to be GREAT! (Maybe I should be a better pres but I don't feel the need to micromanage) Well we also had a musical number. This number was provided by my educational counselor (Heather). We were trying to decide who we could have give a musical number when Liahona (my secretary) said that Heather wrote a song and plays the guitar. So naturally we said she was going to do it. WOW it was GREAT! I didn't know how talented she was.

2 comments:
That cool Missy. We are going to have our activity on tomorrow. Well really tonight because it is 3in the morning. We are all wearing pioneer clothes. But I am not sure the activity. We will see how it goes. Looks like you had fun.
You're talking like your the Relief Society President....Are you??? I had no idea!?!
Post a Comment