Monday, March 2, 2009

FAMOUS

Yep it's true she's famous. I have a FAMOUS, ring swallowing best friend. However, I'm going to claim that it was I who got her where she is. Of course she had to do all "DIRTY" work but that's beside the point. My roommates sister read my blog that had the link to Kaitlin's and her friend worked for KSL and called me up about how to contact Kaitlin. Well when she found out that she was in New Mexico she said that it may not work. Well apparently KSL was not letting such a good story go so they emailed her and BAM she was on KSL news on Friday. Well apparently the TODAY SHOW thought it was a good story and BAM she was on the Today show yesterday and this morning. I hear she has had other calls about her story. It's really funny to see a small town Mormon girl on news that people everywhere are watching. I hope you guys keep getting offers and sharing your story and hopefully something free will come out of it. So Reed and Kaitlin when you make your millions from all the publicity don't forget your lowly friend in Utah that gave you your start. ;) Love you both and I love the story may you continue to be famous for swallowing your ring and pooing it out. HA HA HA I can't wait to hear all about it!
To watch the Today Show click here The Today Show
and to watch KSL click here WE MADE THE NEWS!!
or to just enjoy the whole series of stories click here http://krazykaitlin.blogspot.com/
ENJOY

4 comments:

Unknown said...

honestly i'm glad i'm not a celebrity! this is too much work!!!!!

Lauren said...

Sorry for blog stalking you and sharing her story :-) I just couldn't resist!

Rebecca said...

Missy I love you. You sould become a Publicist.

Unknown said...

have i ever told you how much i love you?!?!