Monday, March 23, 2009

Camera Dead

So I think my camera died on me, which makes me really sad. I'm pretty sure it is not the batteries because it won't close the lens all the way and is just stuck. Also after my camera died I had a few pictures to blog about but when I put my card in my computer it said that it needed to be formatted which means everything on there will be erased. Sad but true. I'm not sure what to do because I love putting pictures with my blog so this is going to be sad for me until I can figure out what is wrong. Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Gina said...

Yes. Draw your pictures with Paint. That's what I do!

Rebecca said...

Missy i am so sorry. I have my old one i can give to you when i come. The same one you have. do you think in the factory they build it to self destruct when it is so may years old if not I am sure you can use mine. I am sorry that you lost your pictures.

Heidi said...

You can have mine too. But the video doesn't record sound which really bugged. Are you still coming in April? That's only a month away.