Thursday, February 5, 2009

An AMAZING weekend and birthday!


Ok so I'm going to kind of cop out on this blog only because my roommate Lyndsey and old roommate Ashley wrote really good blogs with lots of fun pictures so I'm going to ask that you concentrate most of your reading on them. The first is my roommate Lyndsey's, just click on teh link An Unforgettable Weekend! and the other is my old roommate Ashley's oh! our crazy, BUT fun weekend! Enjoy, they did a better job of posting what took place. Hope you guys don't mind me sending people to your blog. However, I will add a few of my own comments and pictures so you can get my side of the story.
The last weekend in January we headed up to Aubrey's house and stayed the night. It was tons of fun. We made bagel pizza's and played a few games and also went to Lyndsey's aunt and uncle's to play on their Wii. It was a lot of fun.

Leg wrestling!!! Ok I don't know how I'd never done this before. With 3 older brothers and 3 older sisters the fact that we've never done this is quite confusing. It is actually a lot of fun. Lyndsey was hard to go against because she has really long legs that are flexible so she just does the splits. It was fun.

Saturday was filled with lots of fun. A few of us went to the BYU basketball game and had a pretty good time. After ward we went out to the Old Spaghetti Factory to have my birthday dinner. It was so good. My old roommate Ashley came and joined us and brought cupcakes for me to blow out there. It was way sweet of her.

It was a really fun weekend and I had a great time. This is the group that came to dinner. I LOVE these guys.
I woke up Sunday and found a beautiful bouquet of flowers and a necklace, shirt, headbands, lip gloss, and a bag. My roommates WAY overdid it, but I loved it. I couldn't have asked for better roommates. I was so lucky to move into an apartment with a bunch of girls I've never met and make some of the BEST FRIENDS I've had.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so happy you had such a great birthday. I wish i could've been apart of it. But I love ya missy i need to call you soon and catch up so be expecting a call.

Rebecca said...

That is fun. Roommates are the best. I am sorry I missed hanging out with you on your birthday but maybe when we come up we can go out to eat. I love you.