Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Life

Well I know I've been posting a lot of fun things that I've done the past few days but I thought I would let you know what my life really consists of.
WORK and SCHOOL
This is me on my computer at work slaving away. Don't get me wrong I love my job, I really do. I get to organize meetings and monitor my team. Plus I work with great people, but it can get crazy with the people on the phone, plus I really don't like answering emails!
This is Carrie studying. This is the other half of my life that pretty much all my roommates share. SCHOOL

As you can see I'm being very studious about my Nutrition class. I have a test on Friday and I'm a little worried about it. So I just wanted you all to know that I'm not just goofing off up here. I really am a struggling college student.
P.S. If you look closely at the pictures you will see that I'm not really working at work. My screen has a picture of a femur up. Yeah that's me studying Anatomy at work as well as posting this blog. Also if you look at the picture with Carrie you will see that we had the T.V. on while we were studying. Not the best way to go, but to defend myself it was the BYU v. Utah basketball game. So I may be goofing off just a little bit. :)



4 comments:

Bill said...

So this post was for your parents to prove you aren't wasting their money, huh? j/k :P
I didn't know you were Team Leader at work, congrats! When did you get promoted?

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, I remember those days. Except we didn't even have a TV in our house!! One less distraction. :) Someday when you your life pauses a little bit, come up and let us spoil you!!

Gina said...

Awe man, I was going to comment about how you were looking at a bone while helping a student, you slacker, but you did if for me.

Rebecca said...

I was wondering what that was on your computer screen. Looking at body stuff at work cool, real cool. I used to look VS or Merices at work. But not homework.