Monday, January 26, 2009

Great Devotional


Ok so I want all of you to take some time and listen to this devotional by Elder Holland. I know that the print is up and you can read it but it won't do it justice. This was probably one of the BEST devotionals I've heard. Carrie and it went to it and there was such a great spirit and a GREAT message. Take some time tonight for FHE and listen to it. I know you are all busy but it will change your thinking. Again I stress to you to not read it first, it would be faster but you don't get to hear the conviction in his voice. It was great to be able to see the parts that were emphasized because I could see the teleprompter and it was underlined. After he was done he came over to where we were sitting and shook hands I waited and waited and finally snuck in and shook his hand. It was great. I strongly suggest you take a listen. Here is the link http://speeches.byu.edu/?act=browse&speaker=Holland%2C+Jeffrey+R.&topic=&type=&year=2009&x=1&y=8 just click on the box and let it download.

ENJOY!

3 comments:

Justin and Ashley said...

Justin and I went to the devotional too, and it truly was amazing! I have thought about it a lot since then and that always goes to show me that it was such a meaningful message that was given.
-Ashley

Greedy Kristian said...

I'm need to put Scratch to bed but will give it a listen in the morning. I LOVE J.R.H. He is BY FAR my favorite apostle. We can have favorites, right?

Bill said...

Thank you so much for sharing that talk with us. Scott and I just finished watching it on BYUTV's website and it was a very powerful message. I definitely needed that tonight.

I also enjoyed your other posts. I'm so glad that you are having so much fun with your friends and roomies.