Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Happy New Year everyone. I went to a New Year's dance with Kaitlin and had a really good time. I forgot how much I liked to dance. I hope you all had a wonderful day and may we all remember what the new year is for....

-It is a time to start exercising and stop after the first week
-It is a time read the book to got last year, and read only half way through
-It is a time to spend more time with your family until you become too busy of course
-And last it is a time to start a new diet and stop it in February

May all of your New Year's resolutions be pondered over thoughtfully and carried out half heartily!
Happy New Year


3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh missy you're great.. i have a bunch of confetti on my bedroom floor from the dance hahh

Justin and Ashley said...

You are such a silly little girl! I'm glad you have set yourself some really good goals! :) I'm going to call you soon I promise and we are going to hang out whether you like it or not!
-Ashley

Rebecca said...

Missy you tell the truth that we all pretend is not true. Good luck with your half hearted goals.