Yesterday my friend Kaitlin (the girl standing on the right of me) invited me to go sledding with her and some of her friends. It was really fun. There was a lot of snow up in Colorado and it was snowing off and on. We had a great time but I forgot how tiring it is to climb back up the hill to go down again. These are some of Kaitlin's friends from Institute.
This is Shaun, Kaitlin, and Anthony. They are all friends of Kaitlin.
This is a picture of Kaitlin and me. I video taped a few of us riding down on the tubes together and it is pretty fun. Take a look. I forgot that if you are watching something slide down a hill and you don't move chances are you are going to get hit.This other clip is Kaitlin and I riding down on one tube although we weren't supposed to we had to get everyone down the hill and it wouldn't be fun to just walk down so we both rode down.
The next video is my favorite. Some of the guys there were trying to get Kaitlin to throw them into the snow. Well I told them how they should proceed with throwing her in the snow and the following is the video of it. I seriously can watch this over and over again.
I had a lot of fun. Hope you all are enjoying your Christmas break.
4 comments:
Those video clips are great! I love watching Kaitlin flying into he snow.....someone's gotta keep that sister of mine in line once and a while! Looks like tons of fun Missy.
Looks like a lot of fun! Are you back in Provo now? I can't believe Christmas is already over! Justin says he would love to go sledding down a huge hill like that!
-Ashley
So stinkin' fun!
I giggled through the videos again. Too much fun. I should have hung up my married mom card and come with you all.
Post a Comment