Wednesday, December 17, 2008

O Chirstmas Tree!

I know I should be studying for my New Testament final but your brain can take only so much at a time, so I thought I would share with you what I have been staring at the past few hours. This Christmas was the first that I've spent with roommates and we decided, well Addie and Cassie decided to get a tree. Isn't is so pretty. I love it. It makes us feel a little more Christmasy since the only decorations we really have up are small. I just love Christmas.

We put silver and purple balls which I love because I love the color purple and the star on top was not really meant to be for the tree, but we didn't have one so when Lyndsey brought another star home I told her to stick on the tree and I must say that it looks pretty good.
I just had to show you a close up of the star and the sign in the background. I painted that sign and so far I have had many compliments on it. I thought it was pretty funny to. Just in case you can't tell, it reads, "Mistletoe testing done here." However, I we don't have any mistletoe so none has been tested. Well better get back to studying. Hope you all have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

4 comments:

Greedy Kristian said...

Are there man feet in the first picture...interesting.

Your place looks so festive! Merry Christmas kiddo.

Unknown said...

oh missy you are so cute. i can't wait to see you!

Megan said...

I love it Missy! Your mom is way excited for you to be home! I didn't know you are the RS pres! Congrats! I am so proud of you! Hope to see you when you are home!

Heidi said...

Melissa I love the Christmas tree! It's so pretty. I love sitting in my living room in December. It just makes me happy. See you soon.