Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thanksgiving

For Thanksgiving this year we decided to go to Arizona to Heidi's house. I thought it was a great idea. It was warm, well kind of it did rain. Heidi and Darren converted there house into a hotel. It was fun. There were five families there including Rebecca and myself. She even turned her garage into a room, which I might say was the best place in the house minus the obnoxious noise the water softener made. Well this was the set up on Thanksgiving day. Kids outside on the kid table free to spill if need be and the adults were in the house.
I must say that this Thanksgiving was really fun. We played games and even had a family baseball game, which I will post later. This is
Lijah and Asher just having a good time.
I thought this was a cute picture of the three boys as they were waiting to go to the zoo.
This was a cute picture. Ben and Parker had a good time together. Brad was often supervising wrestling matches between the two of them. I must say they both held their own well. It was fun to watch them and if someone got hurt they would both would give the other a hug and make sure they were ok.
This last picture was Parker's idea. I thought it was a good one. These are all of Heidi's kids. You sure can tell they belong to each other. I had a really good time and have lots of more pictures to post from the trip.





1 comment:

Rebecca said...

It was fun. I had a blasted except for the scary nightmare/water softener. Which turned out to be the funniest of all.