Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Lights

This past Sunday was the First Presidency Christmas Devotional and my roommate Adrienne had tickets to and I got to be one of the lucky ones to join her. (Thanks a ton Adrienne you're the best) Well it was really neat to be able to go and listen to the prophet in the conference center. Well afterward we made sandwiches and ate in the back of Richards car. (Richard is the guy in the middle, I brought him along to the devotional) Well it was pretty fun. After that we walked around and saw the lights and Temple Square. They were really pretty.
Starting left to right: I can't remember this guy's name oops. Sarah, she is a friend of Adrienne's from back home, me, Richard, Adrienne, and her friend Matt.
This was just in front of a different reflection pool thing. If you are wondering what I am wearing it is a
fleece blanket that I brought and wrapped around me so my legs would not freeze.

This picture Adrienne just snapped and I thought it looked a lot better than the other pictures she took of me so just in case the bad one gets put up you can refer back to this one. He he he
Just another picture in front of the temple. It was really pretty there. However there were some lights that weren't on. There were also some big trees that were covered in lights. I can't believe how much time must go in to wrap every little branch with lights.
Finally I just wanted to add this picture so you could see how pretty it really was. If you've never been or haven't been in a while I recommend it.




3 comments:

Nate Kendra Olsen said...

Missy u are so beautiful! I loved seeing these pictures since I won't be heading up there any time soon!
Love ya
Kendra

Heidi said...

Love the skirt...I totally thought it was a wrap around skirt. Too funny. Looks like it was a great time!

Anonymous said...

I love the last picture of the temple in the reflecting pool.