Friday, November 14, 2008

Halloween






I know this is pretty late but I wanted to post it because there were some pretty exciting costumes that night. This was at our stake Halloween dance. I had a really fun time. Adrienne (left) was dressed as a Tarzan, jungle, cave woman. I was dressed as Cleopatra (thank you Aubrey and her mother for helping me find something to wear) Aubrey (right) was dressed as a Jeanie but you can't see her awesome pants that she got while in Jerusalem. The following pictures are just some fun costumes I thought you all would enjoy.
This one was honestly GROSS. It looked so real that I had to snap the picture and get out of there. It looked like they had literally been drug around outside. Oh and the boy had a really nasty looking knee too. Yuck no more of this picture. Let's go for something a 
little more uplifting
Beauty and the Beast. Classic, and that Beast costume is TOO much I could believe how cool he really looked. I was impressed with their costume.
This one was really funny. I wasn't sure what they were supposed to be but when they explained it all made sense. This couple would be a tree and tree hugger. :) I thought it was good

This couple was Richard Simmons and exercise partner. I really thought the hair looked good. 
As I'm sure you could all tell this is a family of Flintstones. They looked really good. 
And of course the missing child on the milk carton. I thought this one was pretty clever. 
Finally this was my full outfit. I had a really good time. There were all kinds of fun things to do at the dance. 

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Fun post Melissa. The count down is on! I can't wait to see you all. Tell me when your flight gets in.

Anonymous said...

that was cute Missy --lexi

Bill said...

That couple with the blood all over them was just too nasty. It looked so real. I'm suprised they let them in! I thought church dances had rules for what was allowed. You looked super cute, as usual :)