Thursday, January 15, 2009

DODGEBALL!

This month we decided to have a ward activity and FHE together. It was a dodgeball tournament and it was TONS of fun. We split up into teams and then had a real tournament.
Let's just say that it was pretty intense. My team took second place. We later split up into boys and girls. Let's just say that there were WAY more guys then girls and we were killed, but I didn't just stand back I took out a few guys myself.

Look at that arm, you definitely do not want to be in that line of fire. Apparently it impressed a few people.

After dodgeball and pizza we played a game where you tie a balloon around your ankle and try to pop other people's balloon while not trying to let your balloon get popped. It is s lot of fun and everyone looks really dorkey playing.
Our Bishop and a surgery on his foot and he didn't join in the dodgeball game but he did join in the balloon game. It was pretty funny to see him hopping around the gym floor. It was a great night especially when I've been doing nothing but work and school.





4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh missy you're so cute. i bet you were the most competitive/athletic girl out there getting all those guys. i love it!

Anonymous said...

Dodgeball. I haven't played that in so long. It was my favorite game in P.E. Looks like you guys had tons of fun!

Heidi said...

Sounds like so much fun. I hated that game myself. I'm not leathal enough like you.

Anonymous said...

Mels... I am intimadated by you!! I think one of my favorite things to do it watch you and your competitive self play sports!!