Saturday, February 14, 2009

Crazy Combination

This weekend has been filled with a combination of fun things. Lyndsey turned 21 on Tuesday so we thought we would celebrate by taking her out for drinks (since she is of legal age). Well Friday we decided to stop by the downtown bar in Provo called SPARK! It was a lot of fun. You see here in Provo we don't do a lot of things like other cities our bars don't carry alcohol, so we thought it would be fun to try this place out.
As you can see Lyndsey really enjoyed herself. In her right hand she is holding a Shirley Temple and in her left an Apple Martini. However, Cassie had three, she's a pretty heavy drinker.
I also had an apple martini. It was really good. It had a warm taste. I also had a black lemonade. We all pretty much bought a different drink and then passed it around to let everyone have a taste. It was really fun.
Afterward we headed up to the Draper temple open house. It was really beautiful to see. I was really happy we went.
Afterward we went to Lyndsey's house and had another sleep over. For some reason the fact that we live together isn't enough so we have to go somewhere else.

It was a really great weekend combined with a lot of fun things. I love these girls and love hanging out with them.





1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I love that you all dressed up to go out and drink at a mormon bar. I love even more that you all are matching to go out and drint at a mormon bar. After watching the movie "Enchantment" when I ever here someone say apple martini I have to mimic that ridiculous guy on the movie. "Apple Martini" You know what I am say'n.