Well the picture I think explains it all. I actually feel like that. Answering calls at work and using the computer, while studying for my THREE tests this week plus my church duties and all the other fun things I get to do. However, if you look at her face she is SMILING! Although life gets busy and I have a lot to do I'm glad that I have a job and it's steady. I'm glad that I get to go to school and learn things that I really enjoy. I'm glad that I can serve others around me. Although it is a gray day and I have lots to do this week. I'm HAPPY! I'm in good health. I have lots of friends and family that love me and I have the Gospel in my life. Things may not always go as I planned, or the way I planned, or when I planned but it's OK. Just a thought.

3 comments:
This is true. We all have so much to be grateful for. Don't stop planning that gives you focus. But plan that your plans may change. P.S. how did you get your words to change colors like that I like it.
hey woman! that is so true :) ugh, sometimes we get so busy but then we have to take a step back and smile and be thankful that we have all these things to keep us busy... an idle mind is the devil's playground :) so it's good to stay busy, but don't forget to breathe :) love you woman! remember ur pinky promise :)
You always find a way to show me how to look at my life! I love you and I am so grateful I have you as a roommate, a best friend, and my role model! You set a wonderful example to me eveyday... Love you Mels!
Post a Comment