I've heard a lot about the Mesa Temple Easter Pageant and this last week for FHE our ward went to it. It was so good. The music was great and the whole show was well put together.
This was by far the neatest part of it when they depicted Christ rising in the air.
Cory and I after the pageant. It was a beautiful way to start our Easter celebration as we take the time to remember that Easter is about the sacrifice Jesus Christ made for each of us allowing us to repent and return to live with Him and our Heavenly Father. Christ did rise on the third day as He said He would and He lives today and it is because of Him that we will live again.


2 comments:
One of my favorite songs in the hymn book is "He is Risen."
I love you Missy and thanks for sharing your testimony of the Savior.
This looks like a great time! Miss you dear!
Post a Comment