Sunday, April 1, 2012

Ward fun

We've been doing lots of fun things in our ward. We often have Salsa on Sundays, where we go to our bishop's house and eat a variety of salsa and mingle with our ward. It is always a lot of fun.

Cory, Me, Sis Stark, Bro. Stark

 We also have family home evening on Tuesday nights which is often lots of fun. One of the recent FHE that we attended was a battle of the sexes. It was a lot of fun and of course the girls one. The last challenged included a guy and a girl dressing in the opposite sex clothing and the girl had to make a free throw and the boy had to hula. Well Cory volunteered for the guys so everyone said I had to go for the girls. So it was Cory and I for the final competition.

 Cory caught in the act of the hula. I shot my first free throw and missed. I went back to the line and the ball fell through the net just before Cory finished.


The final product. I just love this picture!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

To be honest this picture kind of scares me. Yellow shoes are just not Cory's color.