Friday, July 2, 2010

Tie Dye

Monday for FHE we tie dyed shirts! It was actually a lot of fun.

(Carrie and Kellie)

It was a total mess! I still have yellow on my hands from it.

These are the finished products. (L to R: Kim, Kasey, Mine, Laura, Carrie. We were missing Amanda's but her's was just pink and way cute.) I really like mine, I feel like it worked great. Yes tie dye is coming back or at least we are bringing it back. If you haven't done this, it is a great summer thing to do outside.

6 comments:

Becca said...

Ok! I just have to say... you shirt is my favorite :)! Its AWESOME!!!

Stephanie Duncan said...

I love your shirt! I have wanted to tie dye a shirt for so long! I mentioned we should have it for our FHE, but when we did my nephew was born and i missed it! haha! hope you are having a good summer!

The Smiths said...

Yours looks perfect. How did you get it to work out so well?!

Heidi said...

You and your tie dye! ;D

Rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebecca said...

So I do like your shirt and if I did have a tie dye shirt it would probably be yours. But not a chance in a life time. Face it Missy TIE DYE is OUT!! However I still love you and will still call you my sister. But stop pushing it.