Happy 4th!
This past weekend was full of all kinds of 4th celebrations. Saturday night my roommates and I went down center street and looked at all the fun shops and found some fun things to do. After that we headed to watch the stadium of fire fireworks. At first we were in the field across the street but when we realized that we could hear Carrie Underwood we made our way to the stadium.
(Kim, Kasey, Megan-new friend, Becky-Kasey's sister, Me)
This is us standing outside the stadium like poor children begging to get in. However, where we were standing we could see the screen with Carrie and we could hear her so it was pretty good. When she was done we quickly laid in the middle of the blocked off road and had the best seats in the house for the fireworks.
They were litterally right above our heads. We almost got hit by some of the ash.
A few of us with our sparklers celebrating our freedom. The show was great, probably some of the best I've seen especially because we were so close. Afterward there was a dance in the street we were laying in so we hopped up and started to dance.
It was a lot of fun and now I know where to sit next time. Hope you had a great 4th.

3 comments:
Nice!! I loooove laying under fireworks on the Fourth!!
haha I love that Uncle Sam picture!!
Cool that you got to hear and see her. I bet she sounded great. I love fireworks. I love the colors, the sounds, even the smells. I am glad you guys had a fun time say hi to everyone for me and give them all Happy 4th of July hugs.
Post a Comment