Monday, December 7, 2009

Winter is upon us

This past Friday Adrienne had a Christmas concert on Temple Square in Salt Lake and we decided to get a group together and listen to her and then see the lights. It was really pretty and I'm amazed every year I go. They cover almost every little branch with lights and I love it.It was really fun but it was really cold.
Top: (John, Carrie, Adrienne, Jordan, Steve, Jeremy) Bottom: (Me, Aubrie, Brad)

I love going to the lights. It's so fun and so pretty. It just adds on to the Christmas spirit. Also the snow has finally come. I woke up to this this morning.
It has been snowing all day and it is just piling up. It's really pretty but I'm not a fan of driving in it.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love Temple Square. Man all the snow how fun and stinky all in one. I agree driving bits but it looks so pretty. Pain for beauty rule once again.

Katie Wells said...

Beautiful lights. I'm a fan of the snow . . . kind of. If it just wouldn't fall onto the roads and sidewalks it would be a perfect world!

Heidi said...

So going to see the Christmas lights here is a bit warmer! I love the snow...I miss the snow.