Holy Crap that made me cry! And I'm not even mom! That was awesome Melissa. Happy Anniversary mom and dad! Oh and if I can copy this I'm going to or I'll link it. You chose great!
Happy Anniversary mom and dad. That was so cute so great. I love that picture of Daniel and I. I need you to send it to me because it is of us before we were married and I don't have any pictures any more of us.
6 comments:
Holy Crap that made me cry! And I'm not even mom! That was awesome Melissa. Happy Anniversary mom and dad! Oh and if I can copy this I'm going to or I'll link it. You chose great!
Very Sweet. Happy Anniversary Ma and Pa Wells!
Great Job Missy!
How sweet missy. Great job!
Awesome job on the slideshow. The music was perfect!
Happy Anniversary mom and dad. That was so cute so great. I love that picture of Daniel and I. I need you to send it to me because it is of us before we were married and I don't have any pictures any more of us.
Post a Comment