So I have an update on the random text message I recieved the other day telling me about the Irvine family reunion. I still have have no idea who this person is and as far as I know I don't have any Irvine relatives. I received another text from them today. It said, "Don't forget about the Irvine family Christmas party tomorrow at 5 pm at Bill and Kim's. Call if you need directions." So of course I replied and asked for directions. They gave me great directions and I'm sure I could make it there, the only problem is that it is in Ogden. Since it is furthre away I probably won't end up going, unless this is some weird way for me to find the my future husband and meet my in-laws and if that's the case I'm all for it. I do think that it would be extremely funny for me to show up and enjoy some good food and fun then leave everyone wondering who the heck is she. We both would have great stories to tell, so let me know what you think, should I go or text the person back and tell them they have the wrong number?
Friday, December 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh, you should totally go! I'd love to hear that story.
Did you go? Did you text them? What happened?
Oh Missy....you crack me up! I want to know what happened too?
So what did you do? Hurry I am dieing here.
Post a Comment