Today at work we had our Christmas party and decided to have an ugly Christmas sweater day. It was great. We had a lot of people with some really great sweaters. Here are a few pictures to enjoy.
(Garrett, Katie)
(Supervisor: Rebecca, Brittany, Kristin) (Hannah, Hali, Paige-this is one of my favorites, Katie) (Matt, Natalie, Jeff)
(Associate Director: Russ)
(Heather, Anne, Jessica)
And finally me and Associate Director: Caye. Carrie borrowed this sweater from her sister-in-law. The horse on the bottom of my sweater has a brown tassel hanging off the shirt for it's tail. It's my favorite part of the whole thing. I love ugly Christmas sweaters and I'm definitely going to be investing in one.
I agree with both of these comments the three where my favorite ugliest ones. Yours is bad Missy but the southwest one made me sick and the kitten one is awful as well. I miss DI for that reason you can have crazy day for cheep.
5 comments:
I think yours definitely wins!
Nice! The kitty and the turquoise southwest are probably my favorites--favorite worst sweaters, that is!
I agree with both of these comments the three where my favorite ugliest ones. Yours is bad Missy but the southwest one made me sick and the kitten one is awful as well. I miss DI for that reason you can have crazy day for cheep.
I love our work!
I don't think I cool enough to pull off an ugly Christmas sweater.
Post a Comment