Friday was our stake Halloween dance. My roommates and I were trying to figure out what to be for Halloween, and we wanted to do something together. We finally came up with the idea of the 7 Deadly Sins. We looked up what AMNTM did for their photo shoot with this and got makeup tips, not clothing tips, we would have never been allowed in the building wearing or not wearing what they did. I came home from work and did every one's makeup except Greed and Lust.
Left to Right: Carrie-Pride, Adrienne-Greed, Me-Envy, Angily-Gluttony, Ariel-Wrath, Emily-Lust, Aubrey-Sloth. I thought they all turned out great. Carrie, Aubrey, and Ariel all accepted our invitation to help us out with some of the costumes since we don't have 7 roommates and 2 couldn't do it.
Pride, I love the fact that she is looking into the mirror!
Greed, This was so goo because she had money tied on her and in her hair!
There is not much you can do with Envy so I wore green and made a green makeup mask and tried to look envious of everything.
Gluttony, this was great! We stuffed her apron with candy and then....
she put two of our couch pillows in her spandex and it was awesome!
Wrath was pretty intense I made a red makeup mask for her, and I think it turned out well. We ratted her hair and she made this costume. It was so good!
Lust was so cute. I loved the hearts that she drew on her cheeks!
Sloth we just put her in her pj's and messed up her hair with dark circles under her eyes.
They wanted a picture of Envy looking at Pride. This is my best envious face.We ate dinner at Adrienne's sister's house. It was so good! Thanks Lauren! We then headed off to the dance. It was a lot of fun and there were some really good costumes!
This was one of my favorites. "God's gift to women." We thought it would be funny to have pride and this guy stand by each other since they are pretty much the same thing.
This was for sure my favorite costume of the night. Tetris! They even made it so they could connect their shapes. Some people are so creative. It was a great night and we had a lot of fun.Halloween night I spent up in Kaysville with Aubrey and Carrie. We just hung out and watched half of a movie and played games. Thanks for letting me stay Aubs! It was a great weekend, although I wished I could have been in AZ with the fam for the baby blessing.

3 comments:
You girls are so creative! I love that idea....and looks like you had fun too.
You guys looked great! I love that guys gift box idea. So funny! Looks like you had a blast.
All the ideas and costumes are so cute. I like your green shoes that I can see in the very bottom of your picture with all your girls. Very creative.
Post a Comment