Friday, October 30, 2009

Fun stuff on campus!

Yesterday on campus they had a pumpkin smashing. Inside one of the pumpkins was $411. It is a campaign thing for the university paper. I registered to be chosen but I never win these things. They pulled out 10 lucky people and had them smash the pumpkin.This is the girl that won. She was pretty excited about it and it was pretty fun.
Today on campus I saw some pretty good costumes. There was a tetris piece, a girl dressed as an ipod with music playing out of her. I saw Mario and even a shark. Some people are so creative. I never know what to do for Halloween. Then I came to work and found the following great costumes.
I'm sure some of you have pictures like this and not for Halloween, probably prom.

I'm excited for my roommates and my costumes, they should be great! Hope you all have a FABULOUS Halloween and remember you are what you eat.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I am so sad I was not able to dress up this year. I forgot about getting a costume and by the time I thought about it it was to late. It would have been fun because it was a halloween party for my niece Karen's birthday. She is born on Halloween day. Down here in Mexico adults don't dress up at all. It would have been fun to dress up for her party but I just lost track of day on vacation. Oh well next year.