I kind of miss the snow. I don't miss driving in it. I don't miss falling on you butt down the stairs in the middle of campus in it. I don't miss getting it into your shoes and then having wet cold feet in it. I don't miss scraping the windows in it. I don't miss shovelling it out of the drive way. I don't miss it making me late to work, school, church or to a great sale at the mall. But I miss snow; a little.
4 comments:
Agreed.
do NOT say winter yuck lol... it's boarding season baby :) you need to come boarding with me... good idea??
So I know a place where winter is...yippee!
I kind of miss the snow. I don't miss driving in it. I don't miss falling on you butt down the stairs in the middle of campus in it. I don't miss getting it into your shoes and then having wet cold feet in it. I don't miss scraping the windows in it. I don't miss shovelling it out of the drive way. I don't miss it making me late to work, school, church or to a great sale at the mall. But I miss snow; a little.
Post a Comment