Friday, November 6, 2009

Just a bit of fun

Every once in a while my mother sends me a package with some fun things inside. She told me that she had sent a package and that there were some things for me and my roommates. I was so excited to get it because she always finds some little fun thing and this is what came this time...They are so cute and so fun. When I brought them out for everyone to choose their favorite all of my roommates were so excited. So we decided to take a few silly pictures to show my mother that we loved the socks!
Thanks again momma!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Those socks are so cute. Mom does send the best packages. I remember for my birthday one year she sent a box full of cake mix, frosting, sprinkles, decorations, and little rapped presents. It was so nice. Which socks are yours?

Heidi said...

I love our mother. She's the best! I wish I lived closer to her.

Heidi said...

My guess is the orange socks with the white stars are yours. Am I right?