The other day I received a text from a number that I did not know. I've never had a random text before so I was pretty excited about it. This is what it said,
?: "Ok it been planned! THe irvine family Christmas party will be a kim and bills house on dec. 5th at 5:00 pm. Please RSVP and let me know if you will ne able to make it! Love ya and see ya soon."
Well I tried to figure out if I had any Irvine relatives and as far as I know I don't so what did I do, well I replied of course.
Me: "I'll be there, I'm so excited!"
After this I figured they would look at my number and see that they didn't know me but they must have done that and felt bad because they replied back!
?: "Sweet"
To this day I still do not know who this is so if any of you sent me a text about a Christmas party and I should know you I'm sorry just let me know!

1 comment:
You should have asked the address and we could have gone!!!
Post a Comment