Wednesday, October 1, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY


Ok so I decided that I like the idea of birthday blogs so I decided to start with my sister Becca. Becca and I are about 4 and a half years apart. Growing up Mom and Dad probably said that we fought or argued all the time but we got along pretty good when we weren't. Just thought I would say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the sister who:
Took long journeys across the watered lawn
Dodged dinosaurs with me in the old van
Made me turn off the light at night although I was on the top bunk
Woke me up at 11 to clean the room because she couldn't sleep if it was dirty
Helped me fall asleep at night when I was scared
So here's to you Becca hope you had a great day. Love you.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Aren't sisters the best? I always loved that Alena would get me a drink of water when I was up on that top bunk. I miss all three of you. I'm so lucky because Alena is stopping by for a few days next week

Rebecca said...

Missy I totally love you. But that is an awful picture of me. Thanks for your blog. You are my favorite little sister in the world.

Tim and Shay Brusin said...

Hey Missy, its shay:) That is a really sweet post! You are so fortunate to have Becca in your life. She is really fortunate to have you too! Come vist me at my blog sometime ok?!!?