Thursday, September 18, 2008

My workout progress

I almost forgot to tell you all about my quick exercise progress. Ok so don't be to disappointed. At the end of it all I lost a total of 5 lbs. I know it isn't really that much and who knows I've probably put it all back on. However I'm currently in a volleyball class and I'm trying to run everyday that I don't have that class. If anything I feel better and I'm excited for more progress. If any one wants to join so we can disscuss our progress and help motivate me to do it let me know. I'll keep you updated as I continue to improve my health.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Good for you girl! On you five pounds would be noticable so I bet you look great and feel better too. But then I thought you looked great before the big push for healthiness from you.

Rebecca said...

Sure Miss lets do it I will start working out and we can swap ideas. I love you tons. Good for you. And like you said maybe 5 pound does not seem like a lot but you are more mussle than anything and the most important part is thatyou feel better.