Ok so some of you have not met my roommates officially so I just thought that I would introduce them. Past roomies and present roomies. First can I just say that I've been way blessed to have AMAZING roommates. We ALL get along so well and just have so much fun together. I never have to worry about a roommate who doesn't want to go to church or who doesn't feel the need to participate in keeping the apartment clean. It's been GREAT!
Ok so here we have the lovely Ashley Adams. She has been my room roomie up until recently when she got married. She is so much fun and such a great person. Next is Cari not to be confused with a following Carrie. Cari was here during the summer and it was so much fun. She is absolutely sweet.
Here we have the tremendous trio. On your left we have 21 year old Carrie. It was her birthday that night and we went out, had dinner, and played the funniest game. Carrie is so funny and great. She and I like to pick on each other and I must say it is quite enjoyable, but we also get along great. Next is who I like to call AMAZING Aubrey. If you want to meet someone who is caring and fun this is your girl. The three of us are pretty good friends (at least that is what I would say, I however can't speak for them) the great thing is we all have such different personalities that it is so much fun to be with them.
This is Cassie. She just joined the ranks and quite frankly I like her. The first night here it was just her and I, and she invited me to eat Sunday dinner with her and her family. She is so fun and silly.
This is Lyndsey Brady and her sister Kristin. Kristin was here in Winter but she got married in May and is now enjoying married life. Lyndsey is now my room roommate. She is great, such a sweet person who wants to help anyone and anywhere. I don't see her much though she is a busy woman.
Adrienne is also a new addition. She is also great. On the first day of class she wanted to cook us all dinner because she is currently not going to school but doing online classes.

Adrienne is also a new addition. She is also great. On the first day of class she wanted to cook us all dinner because she is currently not going to school but doing online classes.So this is us minus Lyndsey, but it has been so much fun and they are all so great!

3 comments:
it looks like you're having a great time. won't be long before you leave to get married hah.
Missy!! IT looks like you are enjoying yourself way to much!! You look great too!! As of right now we will be having a reception in kirtland the 2nd of January! SO you might be home for Christmas still! I will be in K-town with my fiancee over Thanksgiving so maybe we can meet up if you go home. We will also be ther the weekend of the 26th of september! Hopefully we can run into eachother atleast once!! Dont have to much fun!
Kenzie
How cute are you in that red shirt!?! Or is it a dress? Either way, adorable. How nice that you have such great roommates--it makes such a difference!
Post a Comment