Yesterday was a great day in BYU Football. It was probably one of the most exciting games of my short BYU fan life. It wasn't that it was a close game and we were sitting on the edge of our seats just that it was exciting. My roommates and I got seats next to each other this season which has turned out to be a lot of fun.(Aubrey, Me, Carrie)
This is a picture of us just before the game started we were excited but mellow at the time. However as the game progressed we became more wild and crazy. I haven't screamed like I did yesterday in a long time. We were playing the UCLA Bruins and it started off pretty exciting. We had a few mishaps at the beginning but it was Amazing after that. We scored one point after another. Just before the 2nd half UCLA had the chance to kick a field goal and at least put some points on the board. The whole crowd started chanting "Block that Ball" they kicked and we blocked it, not only that but picked it up and ran. The stadium went crazy! It was so much fun.
Half time brought us resting our sore throats and taking a quick breather. In the meantime we snapped this picture. It was so hot that we all had to lift the pant legs a little. The second half started and brought quite a bit of excitement. One guy jumped up and blocked a pass, tipped it to himself and ran for several yards. At this point we were all a little nervous. UCLA still has not put anything on the scoreboard and we were all looking for a shut out. However the second chance UCLA had to score, they went for a field goal and when they kicked it they missed the field goal. It was great.
It was a pretty good. Day we beat UCLA 59-0. It was a great shut out.
After that we went out to eat and watched a movie. AHHHH I LOVE college life.
And now a few moments of BYU celebration!!!

3 comments:
College life is great. Enjoy every minute. I love you tons.
Cute post Missy. ENjoy it while you can, it will be over before you know it!
Scott and I are very sad that we no longer get to watch the games, let alone go to the games :( I guess we'll just have to relive the ole days through you and your posts-keep em coming!
PS. Shelby misses you!!!
We loved watching this game. We went over to Tyler and Jackie's house (the Tyler I grew up with) and made nachos and watched BYU pummel them. SO FUN! I thought of you being there the whole time. xoxox
Post a Comment