Last Saturday I found myself sitting at home alone with nothing to do but study for an online midterm. I was supposed to go dancing but my friend did not feel like going. I was a little bummed but I really needed to work on my midterm so I was ok with it. Well my roommate Aubrey went on a date that was supposed to be carving pumpkins. Well out of no where she comes barging through the door with some guy asking me if I wanted to be his date for the night. I was a little taken back but I couldn't just sit there and do nothing. So I went.
This was the result of my date. I must say I've always enjoyed gingerbread house decorating but this was a whole new thing and I highly enjoyed it.
Don't I do such a good job. Look at the cute little pumpkin.

Aubrey did not take her house home because that would have been a lot of chocolate and candy so we just brought mine home. The funny thing is that she had the urge to destroy it. I was fine with that because I wanted to taste it anyway.
Apparently Aubrey wanted to taste it too. It was pretty good so I can't blame her. You should all try it some time.
Aubrey did not take her house home because that would have been a lot of chocolate and candy so we just brought mine home. The funny thing is that she had the urge to destroy it. I was fine with that because I wanted to taste it anyway.

No comments:
Post a Comment