The first weekend in October I went home with my brother and sister and their son (well sister-in-law, I always get a funny look if I don't verify that fact) We were headed down to New Mexico for conference weekend. We had just started out on our 6 hour journey when we spotted something spotted... Ok I don't know how to explain this other than show you the picture. All I can say is this lady was definitely headed to Vegas
We saw her license plate which says "Diva" and the back of her helmet "Diva Amy" and started laughing. It was so funny. Then Kristin had the idea to take a picture of this lady with her cell phone camera and it didn't turn out that great. Well this lady (who by the way was probably in her sixties) saw us and gave us the peace sign. Well I of course had to take a picture so Randy sped up so I could get a good picture and she saw that we were taking another picture (I'm sure she gets it all the time because she prepared for a photo opportunity) Finally I got the picture I was looking for.
I would ask that you take a moment to study the above picture so you can fully understand the how AWESOME that bike really was. I hope that when I'm that age I'm still having that much fun.

3 comments:
haha thats awesome missy i would've done the same thing. Thats sweet that she gave you the peace sign!
lol-so I must have skimmed over the part where you said she made a peace sign. When I looked at the last pic, I thought she was flipping you off. I had to have Scott come over and show me where her fingers were because I was convinced she was NOT making a peace sign-hehe.
That is one DIVA :)
Awesome. And a little frightening!
How funny that Linds thought she was flipping you off. Now that made me laugh out loud!
Post a Comment