Ok so the last couple of weeks have been kind of crazy. I've been all over the place. As my roommates would tell me I've been "Quite the Traveler." Ok so I've been in three different states in the past three weeks but I wouldn't say I'm traveling all over. I decided to just blog about each area individually and make some comments about each place I visited. To start out I head home to New Mexico to help out my mom. As you all know she had her knee replaced. I convinced Lindsay and Shelby to come with me and so we made a trip of it. Now at this point my A/C was still not working and so we left really early on Tuesday.
I had a pretty good time while I was there. I couldn't believe when I saw om that she was up walking around putting weight on it and trying to bend it. I was excited for her but felt silly, because when I had my ACL repaired I don't think I had the giant straight leg brace off for a while. I'm sure it was still one even after I got rid of the crutches. I'm proud of her. I was also able to see some friends while I was down there and I had a great time with them.
While there Brad flew down with Ben and Emily to visit as well. I was so shocked to come out of the shower and see those two. Mom was pretty shocked to and I'm sure it just made her day. I bet her feet are just wiggling reading this.
The past weekends have been pretty fun. I've been able to see all of my nieces and nephews and just loved it. Well that's about it for the New Mexico trip stay tuned for Arizona and Idaho.

No comments:
Post a Comment