
Ok, so it's been awhile since I've put anything new or interesting, and unfortunately this post is not going to be it. I just wanted all of you to know that I am still alive and well. I just have 2 and 1/2 hours of work left and then maybe I'll put some things that I've been up to lately. Unfortunately I haven't been up to much so I don't really have many exciting things to say, but I'm sure I can think of something, but right now I'm at my desk reading Eclipse and just waiting for the time to pass me by. I must say that this book is pretty good. I can't believe I've already read two of them. I must say that reading them and FINISHING them (I have yet to finish a book Scott had me read. I just couldn't get through the 2ND to LAST chapter.) will be an exciting feat. Anyway when I finish them I think I'll feel some kind of accomplishment that I read 3 books and pretty Big ones at that (don't remind me that the words are big and it's pretty easy to read). After these books my next challenge is Harry Potter. I read the first and part the the second but stopped (there is another glance into my history of not finishing a book.) Don't get me wrong I like to read, actually I can remember being enthralled with Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory and 21,000 Leagues Under the Sea, I don't really know what my problem is, both of those books were good and I liked them I just stopped. Ok well that's all for now. It will give you all a little sumin sumin.

2 comments:
So did you like the Twilight Books? I got KK hooked on them too.
You better get finished soon woman! The new one comes out in about 15 min!! Amanda pre ordered it so I bet she'll have it done in like 2 days so i'll get to read it after that. Don't worry I won't spoil it for you, just tell you how amazingly awesome it is.
Post a Comment