This past Friday my mom and dad came up to Utah. They were headed up to Idaho to visit my Grandma Teuscher and take my sister Alena home. She and her husband went down to New Mexico, where he is going to be working and so she needed a ride back. Well Friday night I went over and visited with them for a little bit and they convinced me to come up to Idaho with them on Saturday and drive back that same day with my brother Randy and his wife Kristin . It sounds like a good idea since I haven't see my grandma in a while.
This is my Grandma Teuscher. Apparently there was also a reunion that day and so we were able to go to that and meet some new family. It was really good to see her.
This little girl and I had a pretty good time. I feel bad though, I was pushing her on the swing and we were having fun, when she said for me to stop and swing with her. I pushed for a few more and went to give the final push. I did so and pushed the swing right out from under her. She fell out and landed right on her back. I felt horrible, but luckily she was ok and forgave me soon after. She is such a cutie. It was good to see her and Alena because it may be a while before I'll be seeing them again.
After the reunion we all headed back to grandma's house and visited for a little while. Later Randy, Kristen, and I headed back down to Utah.
Lucky me I got to sit in the back and look at this handsome devil the whole way home. It was a lot of fun and thanks for the ride home guys. I must say that the past three weeks have been pretty full but I loved every second.
No comments:
Post a Comment