Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Love of my life!

I'm sure some of you were expecting by the title of this blog to find a picture of me with some handsome man, but I hope you will not be too disappointed. I just wanted to show you all me NEW phone. I love it. Compared to my old phone it's great (no offense Randy I really do appreciate you giving me your old phone but there is nothing like a new one) I can hear people on the other end of it, it's not scratched up (at least not yet, cross my fingers) and best of ALL it's PURPLE!

When I walked into the store to look at new ones I was trying to decide what I wanted that wasn't a whole bunch of money. I looked around the room disappointed with everything I saw, but SUDDENLY out of the corner of my eye I saw it. I turned to make sure I wasn't dreaming and I ran to it grasping it into my arms and then stroked it ever so gently. I knew this was the one I couldn't let it get away. So dad told me to get it and I did. Thanks so much mom and dad for the great new phone.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

missy thats sweet!

Rebecca said...

I hate you Missy there are no purple phones in Mexico, I guess they are not allowed. Punk Head. :)