So it's been a few months and lots has happened since I last posted.
The Gilbert Temple was dedicated. It's such a beautiful building. Cory's sister Dayna got married in March to a really great guy, Justin.
We went up to Joseph City one weekend and Cory's cousin has an archery/taxidermy shop with a range on the second floor so Cory and I tried our hand with bows.
We painted the baby's room. It's not all decorated yet. I have a few more things to put up and then I'll have pictures of that later.
This awesome little man was baptized the first weekend in May and we were able to spend time with my parents and family.
We bought a recliner for taking naps in now and rocking the baby when he/she comes.
We also celebrated our 2 year anniversary on June 1st. We went out to eat at one of the restaurants down the street from us. These were really yummy tacos!
This past Friday my coworkers put on a baby shower and several of the ladies I work with went in together to get us our car seat and stroller. It came Thursday and it was such an awesome surprise and so generous! I can't wait to put our little one in it.
Here are some pictures from the shower. Cory and I decided to do hot air balloons in the baby's room since most balloons are an array of bright colors. So the shower was hot air balloon themed. They did such an amazing job and we were given some really great gifts.
Loved the sign and balloons. I'm definitely going to put them up in the baby's room.
The lady I work specifically with, Lori made this quilt for me with her embroidery machine. It was so sweet of her and for her to hold the shower at her home.
I seriously work with some amazing women.
I am almost 33 weeks and can't believe it. We have a few more things to do to get ready for this baby to come but we are excited.












4 comments:
Yes! The sign and the banner are perfect for her room! ;)
Great shower gifts. Looks like you had a great time. Love Mom
Everything is so cute! I love the hot air balloon decorations. And the cake is to die for. Rebecca
What?! I didnt know you were expecting! How fun to wait and be surprised to find out if it is a boy or girl. You look great! Miss you!
Post a Comment