This was our first Valentines together married and it was a pretty good day. We didn't do too much but our ward had a Valentines Day party with dinner, games, and dancing. We decided that since our entertainment and restaurant budget was low for the month we would go to this instead.
It turned out to be a lot of fun and we spent some time with a couple, Craig and Kelsey, from our ward, that live just one apt over from us.
We had fun dancing and showing off some of our great moves.
While I was at work I had these delivered to me and I couldn't believe it. Even better is that Cory got them for free since the vase was damaged and he canceled the order but the flowers still came to me.
After everything we stopped at redbox and picked the third Batman and two blizzards from DQ.
On another note Mindy from work decided to do a contest at work to vote on who had the most kissable lips. We all kissed a piece of paper and voted. She (#19) and I tied for 1st but she gave it to me. I came home and had Cory guess which ones were mine and he got it right. (#8) I was pretty impressed and then asked him how he felt to be married to the girl with the most kissable lips. I think he's pretty lucky ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment