Yesterday while I was at work Cory sent me a text asking if I wanted to go to a Suns game. He came across some tickets and so I said yes. We decided to make a night of it. We hadn't used any money from our entertainment budget so we decided to go to dinner as well. We stopped by this pizza place close to the arena and had dinner. Heidi do you remember this pizza place? It's pretty good when you're not waiting in line for an hour.
We had a pretty good time although the Suns lost to the Sacramento Kings. We had great seats and grabbed some ice cream while we were there.
The last few minutes of the game Jimmer Fredette came out to play. I didn't know he played for the kings and for a minute I felt like I was back at the Marriott Center watching him. I was a great night and fun to spend a little time together not working on a project. :)

1 comment:
Sounds fun. How I'd the budget thing working. Daniel and I really need to get into a budget.
Post a Comment