Friday, February 22, 2013

Birthday and Other Fun

  At the beginning of this month I celebrated my 24th birthday. It was a pretty good day. I was off of work because it was a Friday and so I was pretty lazy most of the day. Cory's mom called me up and Jaci (Cory's sister), his mom, and I went to lunch. That night Cory and I went out to dinner at Liberty Market just up the street from where we live. They give you $10 off your meal on your birthday.
 Dinner was pretty good. I had the chicken and Cory had the sandwich.
 When Cory came home from work he gave me this flower that he had picked on campus and carried it with him on the bike to work and then to me. I thought it was pretty sweet of him.
   After dinner we headed over to his parents house for cake and ice cream. I opened a few gifts from his sister which included three baby onsies as a joke and a gift card. Cory got me a frame for a picture I have to hang up in our house and signed me up for a two hour painting course because I've always wanted to try it out. It was a pretty good day. 
 
  Other news we've finally made some friends around here. Cory has a couple of guys that he works that we have been hanging out with. A couple of weeks ago we went out bowling with them and had a pretty good time.
 After bowling we headed to Frys and picked up some ice cream. We them headed back to Joe and Brittany's house to play games.
We had a good time and we're happy to have some people to do things with.

No comments: